PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
Squalo Adventures - Isla Mujeres Dive Shop
Become an Advanced Open Water DiverExploration, Excitement, Experiences. That’s what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about. And no, you don’t have to be “advanced” to take it – it’s designed so you can go straight into it after the PADI Open Water Diver course.
PADI Advanced Open Water Certification Course
The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. This is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. This course builds on what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways.
- Enroll in the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course Online for immediate computer-based access to the manual and video, integrated into seamless, guided online learning.
- Select E-learning discount at checkout, then register below.
Pricing and Reservations
Advanced Open Water Course
Certification $400 USD
E-Learning $370 USD
Course Price Includes
- Study material
- Transport to & from dive sites
- All equipment for the duration of the course
- Boat dive
- Shore dives
- Registration fees
Adventure DivesThe course consists of 5 adventure dives, two of which have to be:
- Deep dive
- Underwater Navigation
- The remaining 3 are your choice but are dependent on what can be offered in our local environment.
- eg. Night dive, Underwater photography, drift diving, wreck diving and much more.
To take this course, you must be: • PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) • 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)