PADI Open Water Diver Course
Squalo Adventures - Isla Mujeres Dive Shop
Become a PADI Certified DiverIf you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. You will learn what you need to know to become a certified diver.
PADI Open Water Diver Certification Course
If you’ve tried diving through a ‘Discover Scuba Diving’ experience’, the skills you learned may be credited towards a portion of the full PADI Open Water Diver course certification.
What You Learn
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (home study) to understand basic principles of scuba diving.
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills.1-5
- Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore! 1-4
- Enroll in the PADI Open Water Diver Course Online for immediate computer-based access to the manual and video, integrated into seamless, guided online learning.
- Select E-learning discount at checkout, then register below.
Pricing and Reservations
Open Water Diver Certification
OPEN WATER ELEARNING $465 USD
ALL MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT INCLUDED
Course Price Includes
- Confined water sessions
- 4 open water dives
- Transport to & from dive sites
- All equipment for the duration of the course
- Registration fees
- The study material is for you to keep and includes Elearning, dive logbook, and lifetime certification
Scuba Diving Dives Sites
- Musa (Underwater Museum)
- Manchones chico.
Prerequisites: To take this course you must be 10 years or older (PADI eLearning requires an extra registration step for students under 13 years due to international internet laws)